Ignoring the Galusha table for the moment, a pair of Rosewood chairs purchased from Charles Baudouine in 1849 still remain at 59 Second Street in Troy, NY, at the Rensselaer County Historical Society. Originally a 6-piece set, a photo of one of the sofas with a pair of the chairs is shown in the book that documents the history of this home and it’s occupants, “The Marble House in Second Street“.
Parlor Chairs By Charles Baudouine
Previous post: Rococo Mirror and Window Drapery Cornices By Elijah Galusha
Next post: Signed Gothic Revival Desk by Elijah Galusha